Deliveries, Collections & Wine Tasting Events
We would like to say thank you for your support in choosing to shop local, thank you to those that always have and thank you to those that have made the choice to start now. We are here and continue to be part of the community.
How We Work
To ensure the safety of staff and customers we will continue to work by offering online and telephone orders with free local delivery or collection.
There are two main reasons for this
- We consider the wine shop a social place where you take time to peruse the shelves, discuss wine, (along with putting the world to rights) while a taste of wine or spirits might be had. Unfortunately we can not do this at the current time.
- If one of our staff becomes unwell we will have to self isolate, which means the shop would have to close.
Shop with us online and by telephone.
We have and continue to make the website an easier shopping experience. We have just added the option to pay with Amazon Pay. We are constantly adding new products such as the new world exploratory case, South of France rose case and a wine tasting at home case, along with adding single bottles to help you chose the wines and spirits you are looking for.
If there is something not on the website, or if you would like to discuss your wine choice please telephone 01934 708312
Free Local Delivery and Collection
Free local delivery
- The wine will be delivered to your front door
- The driver will knock and step back a safe distance
- Wait for you to answer the door, if your not home it will be left in a safe place
- Wave and say hello…
- If you would like to collect your order, please order and pay either online or by telephone before you arrive.
- You are able to collect your order between 9:30am and 3:30pm Monday to Friday and 9:30am and 1pm Saturday.
To any of our less mobile customers or those without support nearby if you need anything at all (ie not wine related) please just call 01934 708312
Tastings and Events
It is with a heavy heart that we say, we really have no idea when we will be able to run these again. We had planned to reschedule our events but with social distancing restrictions in place it is uncertain when we will be able to do so.
As such, we will be offering those people that have booked and paid for tastings events a credit note for purchases from the wine shop, we will be contacting you shortly or you may call us.